Jump to section:
Zen by Deezer allows you to create your own account so that we can suggest content tailored to you. You can see all your preferences and keep track of your progress. It’s nice and easy for you to make sure nothing stressful will occur!
Note: You are able to log in with your Deezer credentials. For more information, see our dedicated article
How to create an account
- On the Zen by Deezer login page, select Start
Note: Opening the app for the first time will produce a consent form. Select Agree to continue to the login page
- Enter your name and then select Continue
- Read the privacy notice and then select Got it!
- Within the What would make you feel good? page, select one to 9 choices to help us determine what content you should see
You will be taken to the Explore tab, which acts as your homepage. Once you attempt to play content, you must create credentials for your account.
- Enter your email address
- Enter a password, making sure that it is secure
Tip: We recommend a mix of capital letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters
- Enter a username
- Enter your age. This is to make sure that you are older than 16